Happy Thoughts Happy Thoughts

Oh dear Jesus!!!

Oh sweet Jesus! What demon spawned from hell has pestowed this completely wack shit on this fantastic website?!

um... dud that was queer... i meen come on... that was pointless.... you must be a flamer or sumthin..posibly a dandylion!

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

jesus christ.....

this has got to be my favorite portal entry sense "britney spears mustache". this cartoon schooled me and my panties. nuff said.

-SLeeT³

Dont kill the ninja Dont kill the ninja

I'm amazed....

If this really is your flash movie i think the ninja that made this movie is the shit.i meen that shit was amazing and i think with the style that he did it with makes it look like a person with a lot of skill made it... i dont knwo what im talking about but this ownz man.

-SLeeT³

Spank the bitch! Spank the bitch!

Very nice!

Like the last man that reviewed this said... original. see the only thing i fined wrong with this bitch is that she wont fight back. my kind of bitch, she'd look nice of corse with nice tits and all but she'd always have the will (and ability) to kick my fuckin ass all over the fuckin house. then she'd pin me on the ground and slap me in the face with her tits. see that pisses off my current girl friend becuase she wants to smack me all the time but she doesnt becuase she knows ill like it a whole of a hell lot more then i would hate it and that only makes her even more mad at me.